This is a step by step guide to help when purchasing backing tracks from our website.
1. Locate the backing track you want to download by browsing the website, using the main navigation or using the search box.
2. Select the backing track you want to purchase by clicking the backing track title or the More Info button.
Example Backing Track to highlight the title and More Info button:
3. The More Info button will take you to the backing track product page where you can select the key you want the track to be in from the drop-down options.
Example Choose a Key drop-down option:
4. To view Key Information for the backing track scroll down and you will see the Key Information Table. Here you will see what the Original Key is for the track along with the vocal ranges for each key and whether a key is:
Available to download immediately
Available to download within 1 working day
Example Key Information table:
5. After selecting your key you are given the option to select if you want an Additional track with melody guide.
Example Additional track with melody guide:
6. ADD TO BAG and ADD TO WISHLIST: You also have the option to add the backing track to a wishlist. This allows you to return later to view or purchase tracks added to your wishlist. When you are happy with your chosen options, click the Add to Bag button. This will add the item to your shopping basket.
8. Next, click the View Basket button and click the Checkout button. This will take you to the Shopping Cart.
In the View Basket box, you can remove items by clicking the X in the top right of the item area. It’s important to check the items in your shopping cart are correct, paying particular attention to the Item Details and also the Quantity.
Example View Basket button and Checkout button:
11. GIFT/PROMO CODE: If you have a gift or promotional code then you can enter it into the Enter Code field and click Apply Discount. The offer will then be added to your shopping cart.
Example of Gift/Promotional Code field:
12. When you are happy with the items in your shopping cart click the Proceed to Checkout button located under the Total price.
Example of Proceed to Checkout button:
13. To make a purchase, you will need to Login to your account. If you haven’t already registered then click the Register button and follow the on-screen instructions.
Example of Login and Register options:
14. The next step is to select your Payment Method. Choose 'Credit Card (Braintree)' to pay with a credit or debit card, or 'PayPal Express' to use your PayPal account. If you're paying with PayPal, you'll be asked to log-in and confirm your purchase using the details on your PayPal account. If you're paying by card, enter your address details, your card details, tick the 'I accept the Terms & Conditions' box then click PLACE ORDER.
Example of payment options:
16. When your order has been placed you will then be shown a Thank You For Your Purchase! message along with your Order Number, click your Order Number to see your downloads
17. Your Purchased Downloads screen shows all of your bought tracks. Click the 'Download' button to access your files.