You have no items in your
This is a step by step guide to help when purchasing backing tracks from our website.
1. Locate the backing track you want to download by browsing the website, using the main navigation or using the search box.
2. Select the backing track you want to purchase by clicking the backing track title or the green More Info button.
Example Backing Track to highlight the title and More Info button:
3. The More Info button will take you to the backing track product page where you can select the key you want the track to be in from the drop-down options.
Example Choose a Key drop-down option:
4. To view Key Information for the backing track scroll down and you will see the Key Information Table. Here you will see what the Original Key is for the track along with the vocal ranges for each key and whether a key is:
Available Within 1 Working Day of Ordering
Example Key Information table:
5. After selecting your key you are given the option to select if you want an Additional track with melody guide.
Example Additional track with melody guide:
6. ADD TO WISHLIST: You also have the option to add the backing track to a wishlist. This allows you to return later to view or purchase tracks added to your wishlist.
Example of wishlist link:
7. When you are happy with your chosen options, click the Add to Bag button. This will add the item to your shopping basket.
Example of Add to Bag link:
8. Next, click the View Basket button and click the Checkout button. This will take you to the Shopping Cart.
In the View Basket box, you can remove items by clicking the X in the top right of the item area.
Example View Basket button and Checkout button:
9. It’s important to check the items in your shopping cart are correct, paying particular attention to the Item Details and also the Quantity.
Example Shopping Cart details:
10. BUY AS CD: If you want to purchase the backing track on CD then click the green Buy Order As CD button. This will allow you to purchase all items that are currently in your shopping as one CD.
Example Buy Order as CD:
Example of Shopping Cart after Buy Order as CD button clicked:
11. GIFT/PROMO CODE: If you have a gift or promotional code then you can enter it into the Enter Code field and click Apply. The offer will then be added to your shopping cart.
Example of Gift/Promotional Code field:
12. When you are happy with the items in your shopping cart click the Proceed to Checkout button located under the Total price.
Example of Proceed to Checkout button:
13. To make a purchase, you will need to Login to your account. If you haven’t already registered then click the Register button and follow the on-screen instructions.
Example of Login and Register options:
14. The next step is to select your address from the drop-down menu or add a new address.
Example address select drop-down:
Example of fields to be completed for a new address:
15. The next step is to select and enter your payment details from the dual options available.
Example of payment options:
16. Next review your order, read and then Terms and Conditions by checking the checkbox and click the Place Order button.
Example of Review You Order:
17. When your order has been placed you will then be shown a Thank you for your purchase message along with your Order Number and a link to your Downloadable Products.
Example of the thank you message: