We will at all times only collect and process your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2015 as amended and any other applicable data protection legislation.
What information do we collect about you?
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths).
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your name, address and email).
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email).
- Information relating to any purchases you make or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, email, address).
- Information that you give us when you contact us in writing, email or by phone.
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
How will we use the information about you?
- To process the delivery of goods ordered online.
- To provide you with a personalised browsing experience when using our website.
- To fulfil any contractual agreements between you and us.
- When we have your consent, to send you details via email of other products and services which we think may interest you, or to conduct market research.
- To manage and operate any account that you hold with us.
- To understand your shopping behaviour in order to develop and improve our products and services.
- To check and verify your identity and prevent and detect crime including any suspected fraudulent behaviour.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Is my information shared with anyone else?
We will share your information with the relevant payment provider where you make a purchase on our website.
We use the following payment providers:
- Braintree www.braintreepayments.com/gb
- PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. www.paypal.com
We may also release information about you where we believe in good faith that this release is reasonably necessary to comply with the law.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us using the details in the Contact section of the website. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.